This is an index to the blog and I have split it into sections, readers can select particular therapies & blogs by clicking on the links, each should open in a new tab so that the reader can keep the “Index” page open.
* PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING THE BLOG PAGES *
It is important to note that my case was unusual- generally A.B.V.D Chemotherapy works well in battling Lymphoma with a very high success rate. On more advanced cases like mine Stage 4B Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (multi sites plus liver & lung) it is more spread and harder to beat.
I did enter remission in 2016 following A.B.V.D & Radiotherapy – so even at that point A.B.V.D & Radiotherapy were successful on a person in their 50’s.
Relapse within 5 years of beating Lymphoma is very unusual and again in my case it took months to properly confirm.
So anyone just diagnosed with Lymphoma, recovering from Chemotherapy or in remission following A.B.V.D should really consider if it is necessary to read My Relapse section as hopefully it will not happen to you.
- “Be Here Now” The Andy Whitfield Story
- Oncologist Meeting April 2019
- Remission Anniversary: One Year Cancer Free
- 5 Years Today 14 Feb 2019
- The Job 2019
- Celebration Of Life Ball Nov 2018
- A Priceless Photograph Nov 2018
- Anita’s Blog about Ian – October 2018
- Lymphoma Awareness Month September 2018
- Mental Health August 2018
- Friday the 13th July 2018 Vs 13th July 2017
- 12 Month launch of blog Anniversary
- Mum 1932 – 2018
- 12 Months 1 year or 365 days later ….
- Walking on Eggshells – March 2018
- Awareness 2017
ABVD Chemotherapy March to August 2014
Radiotherapy November to December 2014
Remission 2015 and all the missing procedures from 2015 to March 2017
I.C.E Chemotherapy April to May 2017
- My Relapse Story : ICE Cycle 1 – 10th April 2017 Ian Doherty
- My Relapse Story : ICE Cycle 2 – 2nd May 2017 Ian Doherty
- My Relapse Story: ICE Cycle 2 – P.E.T. Scan 18th May 2017 (P.E.T. Number 9)
- My Relapse Story: Stem Cell Transplant Team meeting 23rd May 2017
- My Relapse Story: ICE Cycle 3 – 27th May 2017
B.E.A.M Chemotherapy June to July 2017
Remission February 2018
Linkedin Profile: www.linkedin.com/ian-f-doherty-pc
Go Fund Me: www.gofundme.com/Ian-Doherty
I have a Go Fund Me donation site available. If at all possible could you please leave a small donation, funds are used to help pay medical expenses & maintain/update this site