Stage 4 Lymphoma
This is an index to the blog and I have split it into sections, readers can select particular therapies & blogs by clicking on the links, each should open in a new tab so that the reader can keep the “Index” page open.
This blog begins with the diagnoses leading to the stages and on to the therapy with remission, relapse and return to remission.
* PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING THE BLOG PAGES *
It is important to note that my case was unusual- generally A.B.V.D Chemotherapy works well in battling Lymphoma with a very high success rate. On more advanced cases like mine Stage 4B Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (multi sites plus liver & lung) it is more spread and harder to beat.
I did enter remission in 2016 following A.B.V.D & Radiotherapy – so even at that point A.B.V.D & Radiotherapy were successful on a person with Stage 4 Lymphoma in their 50’s.
Relapse within 5 years of beating Lymphoma is very unusual and again in my case it took months to properly confirm.
So anyone just diagnosed with Lymphoma, recovering from Chemotherapy or in remission following A.B.V.D should really consider if it is necessary to read My Relapse section as hopefully it will not happen to you.
I have changed the layout of the index page to allow for the new decade So the general post for 2017 to 2019 are now at the end of the Index Page
General Post: 2020
Diagnoses, Mental Health and the beginning February 2014
A.B.V.D. Chemotherapy March to August 2014
Radiotherapy November to December 2014
Remission 2015 and all the missing procedures from 2015 to March 2017
I.C.E Chemotherapy April to May 2017
- My Relapse Story : ICE Cycle 1 – 10th April 2017 Ian Doherty
- My Relapse Story : ICE Cycle 2 – 2nd May 2017 Ian Doherty
- My Relapse Story: ICE Cycle 2 – P.E.T. Scan 18th May 2017 (P.E.T. Number 9)
- My Relapse Story: Stem Cell Transplant Team meeting 23rd May 2017
- My Relapse Story: ICE Cycle 3 – 27th May 2017
- My Relapse Story: Stem Cell Harvest 6th June 2017
B.E.A.M Chemotherapy June to July 2017
Remission Feb/March 2018
Follow up and continued procedures 2018/2019 to date
- Oncologist Meeting May 2018
- Oncologist Meeting August 2018
- Oncologist Meeting December 2018
- 12 Months 1 year or 365 days later ….
- Friday the 13th July 2018 Vs 13th July 2017
- 5 Years Today 14 Feb 2019
- Oncologist Meeting April 2019
- Eye’s June 2019
- Various Procedures July 2019
- Oncologist Meeting August 2019
- Eye’s Again Sept 2019
- Admission Sept 2019
General Post: 2017 – 2019
- The last post of 2019
- Think Ahead – Irish Hospice Foundation
- 5 Years Later….
- Diabetes 2019
- November Love it or hate it 2019
- A Stroke of Luck or Not ? 2019
- “Be Here Now” The Andy Whitfield Story
- Honesty is such a lonely word
- Remission Anniversary: One Year Cancer Free
- The Job 2019
- Celebration Of Life Ball Nov 2018
- A Priceless Photograph Nov 2018
- Anita’s Blog about Ian – October 2018
- Lymphoma Awareness Month September 2018
- Mental Health August 2018
- 12 Month launch of blog Anniversary
- Mum 1932 – 2018
- Walking on Eggshells – March 2018
- Awareness 2017
Linkedin Profile: www.linkedin.com/ian-f-doherty-pc
Go Fund Me: www.gofundme.com/Ian-Doherty
I have a Go Fund Me donation site available. If at all possible could you please leave a small donation, funds are used to help pay medical expenses & maintain/update this site